- Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (DNACPR) Integrated Adult Policy 2016:
- Do Not Attempt Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (DNACPR) – Policy and related document on Scottish Government Website
- Decisions about Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation – Information for patients, relatives and carers
This leaflet is about a treatment called cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). It tells you about decisions you may need to make or discuss with your healthcare team. It may also be useful for relatives, friends and carers.
Cedar codes for ordering updated DNACPR Forms and Booklets via PECOS
Forms & Booklets:
- Resuscitation – Training dates and policy information (StaffNet only)
- Primary Care Palliative Care Team (Training for NHSGGC staff)
- Healthcare Improvement Scotland DNACPR indicator HIS website
- DNACPR Module for Medical Staff STAR website
To all GGC GP practices
As many, if not all, of you will know a national DNACPR policy was introduced in GGC in October 2010. All practices should have received a pad of DNACPR forms.
If you have not received these forms or if you require further stocks (1 pad) either now or in the future please contact your appropriate Distribution Centre.
All orders must be placed using the appropriate order form (general stationery) or requested on letterhead paper. Please note as a rule the Distribution Centre does not take orders over the phone.
For GP practices in the Greater Glasgow area the details are:
Telephone 0141 427 8246
Fax 0141 427 8270
For GP practices in Clyde area the details are:
Telephone 0141 278 2531
Fax 0141 892 0758
Macmillan GP Facilitator (Glasgow)
Clinical Lead GGC Palliative Care MCN