This is the Professional area of www.palliativecareggc.org.uk which contains information primarily intended for Health & Social Care Professionals.
All up to date content from previous versions of this website can be accessed using the menus above, the site map or the search function to the right. If you have been REDIRECTED here from a webpage / document and cannot find the resource you are looking for please try the methods above or Contact us for assistance.
Business cards advertising this website can be ordered from NHSGGC Medical Illustration using product code: 210339 (Approx £30 for 500).
These can be a useful reminder for staff on where to find palliative care, end of life care, bereavement and other local and national resources they may require at work or for personal development.
Alternatively, if you are based outside of NHSGGC or have no budget to order cards please contact us.
As well as information for Health & Social Care Professionals, content for patients & carers and the latest end of life care news on social media can be accessed from the websiet protal page: www.palliativecareggc.org.uk
Website Editorial Group
NEXT MEETING 10/05/17
09:00 – 11:00 Clutha House, Level 2 Meeting Room 1
A website editorial group oversees the development of this resource, reporting within the structure of NHSGGC Palliative Care MCN.
- Katie Clarke – GP Palliative Care Facilitator, Renfrewshire
- Paul Corrigan – Information Officer, NHSGGC (Website Editor)
- Michelle Dalgarno – District Nursing Sister, South Glasgow
- Francesca Gray – Macmillan GP, NHSGGC
- Christina Hamill – Macmillan Nurse Facilitator, NHSGGC
- Stuart Milligan – Education Facilitator Ardgowan Hospice & Lecturer UWS
- Claire O’Neill – Macmillan Lead Nurse Palliative Care, NHSGGC
- Euan Paterson – Macmillan GP Facilitator (Glasgow)
- Jill McKane – GP, Ardgowan Hospice
Editorial Group Meeting Papers
History of the website
The Palliative Care Greater Glasgow & Clyde website was developed from two lottery funded information projects that provided palliative and end of life care information to the areas previously covered by NHS Greater Glasgow and NHS Argyll & Clyde. Following the merger of these Health Boards, a new resource was developed combining content from both information projects into a single website.